Kona is Capital M Lending’s in-house Client Comfort Specialist, and she is at-the-ready to greet every client when she is here at work.
A delightful mix of a mutt, Kona had her doggie DNA performed because the curiosity was eating away at her owners:
- 1/4 Chihuahua (huge, brave heart….and ears)
- 1/4 Miniature Pinscher (super agile)
- 1/8 Basenji (not a “barker”)
- 1/8 Cocker Spaniel (eyes that melt you)
- 1/4 Spoiled Rotten, but still a good girl
Why (Raison d’etre):
Long walks and longer sniffs, riding on the back of her Mom’s motorcycle, and running as fast as she can on the beach and manufacturing imagined dramas are her very favorite. Oh! And coming to work: every dog loves to have a purpose.
Squinting into the sunshine, burrowing underneath blankets, and chest rubs are Kona’s favorite quiet time activities.